Saturday, July 02, 2005

A "Query Form" For The Taking



Usually, while I'm working on a client's file, there might be questions that I need to ask or information that I require to obtain to complete their year end financial statements.

You can't phone your client everytime you have a question because it's not only inefficient, but gets on their nerves.

So, I do stuff like this .... I create a "QUERY FORM" and jot down the questions that I have on the left side, and fax it over to my client. The answers are jotted back on the right side, and then faxed back to my Toll-Free fax line.

You are welcome to take this template and use it for your own purposes. You are also free to pass it along (because it's not that big of a deal), although I hope that you remember where you got the idea and give me credit :-D Maybe stroke my EGO here, and give me a blog comment to let me know that you have taken this template.

I am currently using Microsoft Excel for Windows 95, version 7.0 as my preferred spreadsheet program and version.

TEMPLATE QUERY FORM ---> OPEN to view, SAVE to Disk ..

Take care.
HART
1-800-HART

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home