Friday, June 24, 2005

Greetings and Salutations! - About This Blog



1-800-HART




I have created this blog in an attempt to eventually become a companion interest and support site for my business ...

HBS Management Consultants.

The business name is derived from me .. HARTLEY B SINGER, and my website from the business name itself .. HBSMC.com ...

I am an "Accountant / Consultant"
---> Pronounced: "Accountant Slash Consultant".
--->"SLASH" is what I am here to do for you ... slash your time and expense involved in:

* getting you current with your accounting records
* organizing your records and creating systems
* making your job easier and more efficient, and
* making my job easier and more efficient
..... because I will charge you by the hour and I'm expensive!

Well, that's what I tell my clients when I begin training the individuals. I usually leave a few extra business cards before I go, to tack on the wall over the computer or for the bookkeeper's desk, and jokingly say ..
Here's my business card if you need me .. or just call 1-800-CALL-HART


So - one day, I finally decided to just register the domains 1800HART.com and CALLHART.com (so nobody else would register these domains). Currently, both of these domains are just aliases to my HBSMC.com business website and probably a waste of my money.

Rules of My Blog

  • There are no rules to my blog. Rules are silly.


  • Slowly, I will eventually discuss topic matters of great importance and also of sheer nonsense. If there is a topic you would like me to discuss, please get my attention by responding to any of the blog entries in the Comment area.

    Have you seen my other Blog?


    PetLvr.com - [The Blog]
    "A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals"


    Take care.
    HART

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home